Egg whites can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 10 days. Use 20 ml of egg white as the recipe 1 egg white.
- Eggs freeze with great success.
- Slightly older egg whites (about 4 days old) at room temperature are more easily beaten to a larger volume.
- Cream can be stretched by adding tightly beaten egg white. Beat the egg white firmly and then add it to the cream. Beat the mixture to mix well.
- To replace whipped cream, cut 1 banana into thin dishes and beat 1 egg white until the banana is fine and the egg white is stiff. The mixture should be used immediately.
- Wait until three-quarters of the baking time of cakes, into which beaten egg white has been folded, has elapsed before the oven door is opened.